Quality Pest Control Services For Minneola Home & Business Owners
Here in Minneola, FL, we enjoy the idyllic Floridian climate that attracts visitors throughout the year. Our summers are long and hot, and winters are short and mild, making this a pleasant place to live, work, and play all year round. We also enjoy the amenities of a big city, while maintaining our quaint country setting. With so much to love, it makes sense why pests are also eager to settle down in Minneola. These intruders seek entry into our homes and businesses, exposing us to the threat of pest infestation.
Bertram Pest Solutions is here to offer you the best pest solutions in Central Florida. We are a family-owned and operated company that is proud to provide residential and commercial pest control services to properties throughout Lake County, and the surrounding areas. Reach out to us today to become a part of the Bertram Pest Solutions family. We look forward to hearing from you.
Residential Pest Control In Minneola, FL
Owning a home involves a lot of upkeep, and it can be difficult to maintain everything on your own. This is especially true when it comes to pest infestation. Household pest activity is a year-round threat, and it can have detrimental effects on your health and safety. Our residential pest control solutions offer you the year-round protection that you and your loved ones deserve.
We use green, organic, eco-friendly pest control products that are safe for you, your family, and your pets. All of our treatment plans are customizable to meet your needs, and our follow-up services are available monthly or quarterly for your convenience and continued protection. The Bertram Family Promise guarantees the highest quality of service, and the friendliest care possible.
Commercial Pest Control In Minneola, FL
If you own a business here in Minneola, it’s important to consider your pest control needs. Commercial infestation can have serious consequences for your business, and everyone inside of it. That’s why we recommend a professional pest control service. Our team provides a wide range of commercial pest control solutions. We service a variety of properties, including elderly care facilities, food processing facilities, hotels, motels, office buildings, hospitals, healthcare facilities, schools, and educational facilities.
The Bertram Pest Solutions general pest control plan is designed to cover your business’ basic needs. We also offer professional bed bug control, inspections, and services, quality termite control inspections, treatments, and monitoring, and professional wildlife trapping, removal, and exclusion services. Contact us to get your complimentary quote, and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Guide To Preventing Raccoons In Minneola, FL
Raccoons are highly unsanitary and destructive pests that Central Florida property owners should be wary of. They get into the trash, they get into your food, and they contaminate your space. They also tend to bite when they feel threatened, and they’re known to be common carriers of rabies, roundworms, and leptospirosis. Here are some helpful tips to help you prevent raccoons from entering your property:
- Clean up any spilled food or birdseed outside.
- Do not leave food (pet or human) outside overnight.
- Eliminate excess vegetation, yard debris, and harborage materials.
- Empty your trash on a regular basis.
- Get a big dog to help intimidate and discourage the raccoons.
- Keep your chimney properly capped at all times.
- Keep garbage in tightly sealed containers.
- Seal all entry points around the home, including roof seams, baseboards, attic vents, etc.
- Trim overhanging branches to prevent roof access.
- Use trash bins with lids that lock into place with handles or clamps.
When it comes to effective termite control, it’s important that you never try to handle the situation on your own. When you try to trap raccoons by yourself, they can become very dangerous. Raccoons tend to get vicious when they’re approached by humans, so the best thing you can do is leave it to a pest professional. Call Bertram Pest Solutions today to address all of your raccoon control and prevention needs.
What Can I Do To Keep Spiders Out Of My Minneola, FL Home
When spiders get onto your property, they can quickly spread their populations until you have a full-blown infestation on your hands. If you want to be proactive in your efforts to avoid spider activity in your home and/or business, there are some preventative measures that you can implement around the property:
- Eliminate excess moisture and easy access to food sources around your home. Properly store your food, take your trash out routinely, and keep it in sealed containers outside.
- Install door sweeps and door screens. Replace or repair any damaged window and door screens. Use caulk or foam to seal up cracks and crevices around the foundation.
- Keep your home clean. This includes regular dusting, sweeping, wiping up spills and crumbs, and reducing clutter around your space. Remove any developing spider webs that you find on your property, and keep your yard well-trimmed.
While these tips can certainly help, none of them are entirely effective on their own. The best thing you can do in the event of a spider infestation is call in a team of qualified pest professionals. Bertram Pest Solutions provides trusted spider control and prevention services that protect your property from these creepy crawlers all year long, guaranteed. Contact us today to learn more.