Quality Pest Control Services For The Villages Home & Business Owners
The Villages, FL, is a lovely golf cart community located an hour and a half north of Orlando. The residents are friendly, and the close-knit community makes for an inclusive environment where visitors feel welcome. However, some of those visitors stop by unannounced and uninvited. Local pest populations seek sources of food, water, and shelter in our homes and businesses, and that means we’re vulnerable to experiencing pest infestation.
The best way to guard your property against pests is to contact professionals. Bertram Pest Solutions is proud to service homes and businesses throughout Sumter County, and the surrounding areas. With over 20 years of experience in the world of pest control, our team is thoroughly adept in detecting, eliminating, and preventing a broad variety of pests, including ants, wasps, rodents, wildlife, termites, and many others. Get in touch with us today for your complimentary estimate.
Residential Pest Control In The Villages, FL
The Villages is a great place to live, but it’s unfortunately not immune to the presence of pests. Pest activity is a year-round threat here in Central Florida, and it can have serious effects on your health and safety. The only sure-fire way to guard your home against infestation is to get ongoing services from pest professionals. Here at Bertram Pest Solutions, we provide complete residential pest control solutions that local homeowners can feel good about. We use green, organic, eco-friendly pest control products to safely treat your home from the inside out.
After conducting an in-depth inspection, our team of certified pest technicians will customize a treatment plan that is strategically developed to meet your needs. We then return for follow up services on a monthly or quarterly basis to ensure lasting results you can trust. Our valued customers know that when they go with Bertram Pest Solutions, they’re in good hands. Call us to schedule your free inspection right away.
Commercial Pest Control In The Villages, FL
It’s not easy running a business, but things get way more difficult when pest activity becomes a part of the equation. Commercial pest infestation causes serious property damage, harms your reputation, and it can put you out of business entirely. It also compromises the health and safety of your employees and customers. That’s why we highly recommend ongoing services from pest professionals. Here at Bertram Pest Solutions, we provide comprehensive commercial pest control services you can trust.
We service a long list of properties, including elderly care facilities, food processing facilities, hotels, motels, office buildings, hospitals, healthcare facilities, schools, and educational facilities. We are GPM (Green Project Management) certified, licensed, and insured, and we treat each and every customer like a member of the family. Whatever your pest problem may be, the team at Bertram Pest Solutions has your back. Reach out to us today to discuss your commercial pest control needs, and how we can be of service.
Are Cockroaches Avoidable In The Villages, FL?
Cockroaches aren’t just nuisance pests; they can be quite harmful to your health. Needless to say, cockroach infestation should be avoided at all costs. It’s threatening on many levels, and it’s not a risk worth taking. Here are some tips for avoiding cockroach activity on your property:
- Fix leaky pipes and faulty faucets, and maintain functioning gutter and downspouts.
- Install weather stripping around the windows and doors.
- Never leave food out, quickly wipe up spills, and store food in airtight containers.
- Properly seal the trash, and take it out regularly.
- Reduce clutter, as cockroaches love finding shelter in piles of junk.
- Reduce sources of humidity and excess moisture.
- Regularly sweep beneath the stove and the refrigerator.
- Seal spaces around pipes, cables, wires, and utilities that enter from outside.
- Thoroughly inspect deliveries, used furniture, boxes, plants, and appliances before allowing inside.
- Use dehumidifiers in moisture-rich areas (basement, kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry room).
- Vacuum the floor, and keep household appliances clean.
If you think you may have cockroaches in your home or business, call us immediately. Bertram Pest Solutions is highly experienced in the successful removal and prevention of cockroaches. We conduct a thorough inspection, pest identification, and detailed treatment that guarantees a roach-free space all year long. Contact us today to learn more.
How To Reduce Your Chances Of Getting Bed Bugs In The Villages, FL
If you want to avoid bed bug activity in your home or business, it’s important to be proactive in your approach. The following precautionary methods can make a big difference in reducing your chances of a bed bug infestation:
- Check all items for bed bugs before bringing them into your home. This is especially important when it comes to luggage, and secondhand clothing, and furniture.
- Reduce clutter around the home, as bed bugs love to hide in the cracks and crevices of your stuff.
- Regularly wash and dry all linens, bedding, and clothing on high heat to kill off any bed bug activity.
- Steam clean upholstery, curtains, and other stationary fabric items that bed bugs can easily latch onto.
- Use mattress and box spring encasements to prevent any bed bugs from getting in or out. Bed bugs that are already in your mattress will eventually die off from starvation.
The most effective way to protect your property from bed bugs is to contact professionals. The team at Bertram Pest Solutions offers thorough bed bug inspections, and customized treatments to meet your needs. If you suspect any bed bug activity in your home or business, or you just want to take preventative measures to keep them from finding their way inside, to begin with, call us today. We’re here to help.